Friday, May 31, 2013

breaking: mirror frames


These JUST arrived.  I mean like 5 minutes ago.  And I'm pretty excited.


Meet Harlow:  super-reflective "mirror frames" --in quotes because they're not made of actual heavy mirror, there's no cut glass here, but rather a super-reflective, super-tough paint finish.  Just gorgeous.

Here are some images I grabbed from the manufacturer's collection:  (I purposely chose images depicting more traditional art, but obviously these frames would be amazing on ultramodern stuff as well.)




And, I should also note, mirror is particularly difficult to photograph.  Below is a very similar sample design, but shot with my shop camera, rather than the pro capture above.


You need to see these in person.  Grab your art and come on over!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment