Saturday, June 28, 2014

5 Best Framing Movies


I posted a link to this list on the shop's facebook page a few days ago for #tbt.

Way back when I first started blogging about framing (2009!) I wrote a simple list of movies with memorable picture framing in them.  Then in 2012, well after opening my own shop and starting this blog, I discovered a pretty slideshow-making platform (jux) and plopped in my original list and reformatted w/illustrative photos found online.

Here it is:  (or click though to it here)




This week's re-reposting of the list received more attention that it had previously, and I love that it made the rounds!  Thank you for sharing!

Since Thursday, some other films with great framing have been brought to my attention, like The Thomas Crown Affair and Ripley's Game.  Totally going to give those a proper viewing.  If you have more suggestions for me please let me know in the comments and I'll check them out, too!


No comments:

Post a Comment