Thursday, January 12, 2012

i feel pretty

Notice anything different?  ::twirling::
Got myself some fancy new duds!

I love my new blog template designed by SrslyLiz and her new start-up design partnership: pizzacupcakes.  I wanted something really stylish and personal for my business blog, and I think Liz and I have changed the industry right here!


Ok, so maybe I'm being a tad hyperbolic, but I am really pleased with this look and it is very unconventional in an industry defined by convention-- and very ME.  Big hugs, Liz!  Well done!

I am so inspired to blog up a storm!  I think later today I'll drop a framing post (remember those?)!

I've been a little absent from the blog lately because I am REALLY REALLY busy framing stuff!  I thought I would use the weeks after the holidays to reorganize and putter around the shop putting stuff back together after the craziness that was Xmas on the Ave--but these past few weeks have been just as busy!  I am so grateful!

So please, take a look around and enjoy the scenery and I'll see you in a bit!

No comments:

Post a Comment