Tuesday, March 22, 2011

April Event

I am really excited about the upcoming Second Saturday event at the shop.  Tsirkus Fotografika will be setting up a pop-up vintage portrait studio in my backroom and creating instant vintage portraits for $10!

Tsirkus Fotografika is a fantastic organization that uses vintage cameras and vintage polaroid film to make authentic vintage photos.  I caught the act as part of the Fringe Festival a few years ago and was thrilled with the experience and the effect.



My family chose to pose as we were, but a trunk of vintage accessories were on hand and will be available at the event next month.

custom design

Since the photography is instant and can be taken away the same night, I will have instant Victorian style framing options available at various price points (and no obligation:)!

Consultation on custom designs will also be available.

Can't wait!
Saturday, April 9th.  4 - 8pm

1 comment: